The argument escalated when Singer made a remark about hypothetically promoting McSweeney's fashion brand Married to the Mob.
In response, McSweeney quipped:
"You're not exactly my demographic, so it's all good. I already have Rihanna wearing my s**t, I don't need you wearing my s**t."
Following the episode, Rihanna took to Instagram and posted a photo of her wearing one of McSweeney's designs and a video of her mention in the show.
The singer's post is not too surprising as she is a known reality TV viewer and fan.
Since it aired, both Singer and McSweeney have posted about Rihanna's shoutout on their Instagram pages.
- Andy Cohen and Madonna Honored at GLAAD Media Awards ... ›
- Kelly Dodd Will Not Be Returning To 'The Real Housewives of ... ›
- Celebs Watch The Super Bowl And React To Tom Brady's 7th Title ... ›
- tv-news - Celebrity Page ›
- real-housewives - Celebrity Page ›
- Peacock Announces Real Housewives Holiday Movie - Celebrity Page ›
- Rihanna Becomes the Wealthiest Female Musician - Celebrity Page ›
- BravoCon 2021 Postponed Due to Covid-19 - Celebrity Page ›