Bikers across New York City are coming together to ride for justice.
The "Ride 4 Justice" event empowering community members to ride in remembrance of lost loved ones affected by police brutality and Covid-19.
Life Camp has partnered with professional BMX athlete Nigel Sylvester for the event.
"Our community is being forced to deal with so many unfortunate and highly stressful realities. This is a time for us to come together and create a generational shift that is critical to our long-term mental health and livelihood."
Earlier this year, Life Camp founder Erica Ford joined us to discuss the importance of healing. The activist shared how vital is to come together in times of trauma, saying:
"We can't see clearly to even do anything in anger, in pain, in frustration, in a broken heart, in so on and so forth. So allow yourself the space to heal, and take a second to just breathe."
The event will kick off September 26th at 1:30 pm. Bikers will start and end at the Life Camp INC. Headquarters in Jamaica, NY.
For more information on the event, visit peaceisalifestyle.com.
- 'Last Week Tonight' With John Oliver Explains 'Defunding The Police ... ›
- "Live P.D." Canceled Amid Protests Against Police Brutality ... ›
- Eminem And Kid Cudi Release New Song Against Police Brutality ... ›
- women's-equality-day - Celebrity Page ›
- equality-spotlight - Celebrity Page ›
- Jillian Michaels Warns Against Going to Gyms After Testing Positive ... ›