Comedian Rob Schneider announces his first Netflix comedy special titled Asian Momma, Mexican Kids.
Schneider gives his fans a look at his close personal and family life through interesting stories and jokes. Concluding with a surprise duet performance with his daughter, Elle King, Rob talks about the difficulties in raising kids and also the rewards it brings.
Netflix put out a statement, saying the special "gives viewers a look at his family and personal life through hilarious anecdotes" In a video posted to his Instagram, Schneider sits by the pool in his backyard, saying that he "couldn't be more excited to tell you about my new Netflix original comedy special, Asian Momma, Mexican Kids, premiering worldwide on Netflix this August 11." To give the viewer a sample of the classic jokes and absurdities he has in store, Schneider ends the video by walking away, revealing he has not been wearing pants for the whole announcement. He then bends over, revealing a pair of yellow underwear.
Rob's Announcement Post on Instagram:
- Netflix Releases First Look Of Millie Bobby Brown As Enola Holmes ... ›
- Netflix Plans to Cancel Inactive Subscriptions - Celebrity Page ›
- What's Coming to Netflix in July - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrate Robin Williams' Legacy With These Movies - Celebrity Page ›
- Snacking | Simplified with Josh McBride - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix's Top 10 TV Shows in July 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Sarah Cooper's Headed To Netflix For A New Special - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Unveils New Photos Of The Film 'All Together Now' - Celebrity Page ›
- CBS All Access Is Rebranding To Paramount+ In 2021 - Celebrity Page ›