The 99-year-old was transported from King Edward VII's Hospital to Bartholomew's Hospital who specializes cardiac care.
In an announcement from Buckingham Palace, the Duke is said to remain in the hospital until the end of the week, although, he is comfortable and is responding to his treatments.
Phillip was feeling ill and taken to the hospital on Feb. 17 and has been in there since, making this his longest time inside a hospital to date.
At the time, officials said his sickness was not in relation to COVID-19 where he and the Queen are already vaccinated for.
During the thick of the pandemic, Prince Phillip was staying in Windsor Castle with the Queen. He has not made many encounters to the public eye since his retirement of royal duties in 2017. He has made multiple hospital visits since then including the car crash in 2019 that causes him to give up his driving license.
The Duke of Edinburgh will be turning triple digits in June, celebrating a century (100) on this earth!
- Prince Harry & James Corden Spend An Afternoon Together ... ›
- Prince Harry and Meghan Will Not Return to Royal Family Roles ... ›
- Oprah Set To Speak With Prince Harry and Meghan In Wide ... ›
- Reactions to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Baby News ... ›
- royal-news - Celebrity Page ›
- The Latest On The Royal Family Happenings And Drama - Celebrity Page ›
- CBS Releases New Clip Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's Oprah Interview - Celebrity Page ›
- Poll: How Britons Are Feeling After The Royal Interview ›
- Prince Philip Released From The Hospital - Celebrity Page ›
- Prince Philip Passes Away At Age 99 - Celebrity Page ›