It's time for a brand new season of VH1's RuPaul's Drag Race and the new season is set to have many surprises.
"I don't know what they have done with this very first episode, but...there's going to be a lot of lip syncing happening," Kressley said.
Carson Kressley and Michelle Visage have set next to RuPaul for years as two judges on the hit show.
However, the show continues to evolve and put inclusivity at the forefront with the first trans man, Gottmik, competing on the new season.
"I always say... if you think you got what it takes, no matter who or what you are, then you just need to audition. If your audition is great, you hopefully get on the show! It's kind of up to that, so it's a beautiful thing," Visage said.
"I think 'RuPaul's Drag Race' has always been an innovative show and has always been progressive and has always embraced so many different types of people who were often maybe marginalized. I think it's fantastic we have a trans man on the show this year and it just shows that drag is for everybody. It is an art form," Kressley said.
But fans are also ready for the new lewks! Kressley teased the jaw-dropping fashion in store.
"The bar is really high and each year we have [the] first runway and I'm just like,
'Oh my God! Did they all work at like Vogue last summer?'
The taste level and the construction level and the quality of fashion this season is... Beyoncé."
The fierce new season of RuPaul's Drag Race premieres New Year's Day on VH1, MTV, The CW, Logo and PopTV!
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Finally Crowns Its Winner For Season 12 ... ›
- RuPaul's-Drag-Race - Celebrity Page ›
- Carson Kressley Discusses 'Family Feud' And 'Drag Race' Details ... ›
- Here's The Tea Of RuPaul's World Tour - Celebrity Page ›
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Is Heading Out On A Drive-In Tour - Celebrity ... ›
- Queens Spill The Tea On The New Season Of "RuPaul's Drag Race ... ›
- RuPaul's Drag Race Is Heading To Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- And The RuPaul Legacy Continues! - Celebrity Page ›
- Eve Plumb & Kylie Sonique Love Talk New Crossover Event ‘Dragging The Classics: The Brady Bunch’ - Celebrity Page ›