After a long intermission, the queens are ready to slay.
Naomi Smalls, Asia O'Hara, Kameron Michaels, Vanessa "Vanjie" Mateo, Yvie Oddly and Derrick Barry are returning to RuPaul's Drag Race Live! at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
In early 2020, Celebrity Page hit the opening night red carpet to talk with the Vegas headliners.
"Now, we are really like [RuPaul's] children that he's sending out into the world in Las Vegas, live on stage," Derrick Barry said.
"This show is unlike anything we have ever done before," Asia O'Hara said.
Celebrity Page kept up with the queens throughout quarantine as they performed livestream shows, toured the country, and filmed their VH1 series, RuPaul's Drag Race: Vegas Revue.
"When we are all back fellowshipping together and having a good time, we will cherish that so much more because we have been on pause," O'Hara said.
The VH1 reality show consisted of six episodes and followed the queens as they premiered their Vegas residency.
"I've worked with a lot of these girls already and I was lucky enough to be on season eight with the iconic Derrick Barry. You'll definitely see some drama, you'll definitely see some fighting, but I think it's only natural when you spend that much time with people. My favorite part of drag is creating and transporting people to a different world," Naomi Smalls said.
You can stream RuPaul's Drag Race: Vegas Revue on VH1's website and tickets are available now for RuPaul's Drag Race: Live!
- Eve Plumb & Kylie Sonique Love Talk New Crossover Event ... ›
- Carson Kressley Discusses 'Family Feud' And 'Drag Race' Details ... ›
- Michelle Visage & Carson Kressley Talk New Twists For Season 13 ... ›
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 13 Premiere Breaks Record With 1.3 ... ›
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Is Heading Out On A Drive-In Tour - Celebrity ... ›
- The OG Stars Of 'She's All That' Chat New Netflix Reboot - Celebrity Page ›