This weekend, SNL aired an extra spooky episode in honor of both Halloween and the upcoming election night!
The episode was a special one as former SNL writer, John Mulaney came back to host with musical guests The Strokes. Mulaney worked in the writing room earlier in his career before finding success doing stand-up comedy.
Jim Carrey opened the show in a comedic segment featuring his Joe Biden impersonation.
SNL leaned in to election week with this spoof on a political PSA.
John Mulaney brought his classic wit to his skits including this one with Pete Davidson playing his nephew.
SNL also celebrated Halloween with some perfectly themed skits including this one where the townspeople have some silly questions for the headless horseman.
Possibly the best of the night, the cast put together an almost nine-minute musical number about living in New York which featured Mia Rudolph as the Statue of Liberty.
For their performances, The Strokes gave live performances of their songs "The Adults Are Talking" and "Bad Decisions"
What was your favorite moment from this week's episode? The upcoming week is sure to produce a lot of gags following election night!
- SNL Recap: Adele Makes Iconic Return As Host and HER Performs ›
- ICYMI: SNL Season Premiere Highlights - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Saturday Night Live' Gives First Look Of Jim Carrey As Joe Biden ... ›
- 'Saturday Night Live' Developing Plans To Return To Production ... ›
- 'Saturday Night Live' Returns To The Studio Tonight: Here's What ... ›
- Stephen Colbert and Trevor Noah Host Election Specials - Celebrity Page ›