Scarlett Johansson is showing us that she has talents in areas beyond the big screen. A beauty brand is the star's newest project, and is set to be released in early 2022.
It is still unknown as to what the brand will be titled, but we do know it will be focused around skincare, according to L'Officiel. Johansson is partnering with Najafi Companies who also invested in Tracee Ellis Ross' brand, Pattern Beauty. Kate Foster, who is known as a former Juicy Couture executive, will be joining Johansson as a co-founder.
In a statement to Women's Wear Daily, Johansson remarks,
"I've been fascinated by the transformative power of beauty since I was a child. My mother instilled in me a passion for self-care from my early teenage years. Several years ago, I took a step back from my beauty deals with the goal of creating something true to me. The result is a clean, accessible approach to beauty."
Although we have seen Johansson as an ambassador for beauty brands such as L'Oreal Paris and Dolce & Gabbana in the past, it will be exciting to see what her plans are for her own brand.
- "I Do!" Scarlet Johansson And Colin Jost Tie The Knot In Private ... ›
- Garcelle Beauvais Talks Beverly Hills Housewives, Her New Movie ... ›
- Marvel Studios Reveals Future MCU Stars, Films, and Series ... ›
- scarlett-johansson - Celebrity Page ›
- Scarlett Johansen to Receive Historic American Cinematheque ... ›