Take a Trip Around the World
Waffles + Mochi follows two puppet friends on their journey through diverse eating. The series includes recipes from across the world, introducing children to new cultures and places.
Loads of Guest Stars
Only on season one, the children's show is following the likes of Sesame Street (1969-) with guest appearances from today's celebrities. Waffles and Mochi fold bao with Jack Black, explore the supermarket with Stranger Things (2016-) star Gaten Matarazzo, and makeovers from fashion icon Tan France.
In Collaboration With A Healthier America
Since the Covid-19 pandemic, hunger rates have staggeringly rose, due to unemployment and the closure of schools. Michelle Obama and A Healthier America aim to distribute more than a million meals to food insecure communities with the help of the Netflix series.
Genuine Foods Distributing Meals
The organization Genuine Foods will be preparing the meal boxes to be distributed by local nonprofits in cities with high poverty rates beginning in May. The plan as of now calls for a distribution twice a month, however this rate may fluctuate based on the state of the series over time.
Waffles + Mochi is now available to watch on Netflix.
- EXCLUSIVE: Jason Derulo Teams Up With 'Got Milk?' For New ... ›
- Frontline and Essential Workers Invited To Be Golden Globes Live ... ›
- Bruce Springsteen And Barack Obama Launch A New Podcast ... ›
- Lorde's 'Solar Power' Accidentally Released Onto Streaming Services - Celebrity Page ›
- Best Moments of BTS Breaking The Internet - Celebrity Page ›
- Barbie Debuts New Line Of COVID-Fighting Dolls Including British Vaccine Developer Sarah Gilbert - Celebrity Page ›