As eager fans wait for the new Selena Gomez and Blackpink single "Ice Cream," Gomez collaborated with Serendipity to create a new ice cream flavor!
Serendipity will release Gomez's new flavor "Cookie & Cream Remix" on August 28, the same day the new song drops. Fans can pick up the ice cream for $5.99 a pint that is made with pink vanilla ice cream, cookie bites and fudge. Sounds delicious and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth craving!
Gomez also announced that she is set to become an investor in the Serendipity 3, which is a popular restaurant and brand known for it's frozen desserts.
Founded in 1954, the famous eatery is located in New York's Upper East Side by Stephen Bruce and has other locations in Tokyo and Boca Raton, Florida. The restaurant is known to have notable regulars including Marilyn Monroe, Wendy Williams, the cast of High School Musical and more.
Earlier this month, Gomez recently premiered her new cooking show, Selena + Chef on HBO Max and is also set to star in the new comedy series Only Murders in the Building on Hulu opposite Steve Martin and Martin Short.
- REELZ Gives Indie Artists A Platform On 'Indie Music Battle ... ›
- Our Favorite Demi Lovato Music Videos - Celebrity Page ›
- She's Back! Miley Cyrus Embarks On New Music Era - Celebrity Page ›
- Top 5 Music Videos To Come Out During Quarantine - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: The New Trailer For HBO Max's 'Selena + Chef' - Celebrity ... ›
- Blackpink and Selena Gomez Team Up For A New Song - Celebrity ... ›
- 5 Albums Turning 5 Years Old This Year - Celebrity Page ›
- Aaron Dominguez talks working with Selena Gomez - Celebrity Page ›