The new and hot Netflix series Sex/Life is making viewers think hard about the relationships they're in.
The show chronicles a young mom, Billie, who is married to her husband Cooper, but still finds herself reflecting on a past relationship with Brad. She romanticizes their whole relationship and only recalls the good parts even though there were plenty of bad ones.
Sarah Shahi plays Billie in the series and opens up on the complicated love triangle.
"It centers around this woman who has the courage to say that she has these wants and these desires, whether it's emotionally and sexually and she's not afraid to go out and get them," Shahi said.
"We push the walls out on what it means to be a young mom and be a young mom who still has this sexual appetite and still needs to be desired to feel whole," Margaret Odette said.
Adam Demos and Mike Vogel also opened up on filming the buzzworthy sex scenes.
"I used to do construction, so it's better than digging a hole or knocking down a wall with a sledgehammer for sure," Demos said.
"Listen, it's going to give you steamy, sexy escapism, but I think it's also going to have those thought-provoking water cooler moments that makes us look at our own lives, our own relationships, and ask a lot of questions," Vogel said.
Make sure to stream the steamy series now on Netflix.
- Lamorne Morris Is "Woke" In New Comedy Series - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Virgin River' Renews For Season Three On Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Evan Peters To Play Jeffrey Dahmer In Netflix Limited Series ... ›
- YouTube Pride 2021: You Are Everything - Youtube - Celebrity Page ›
- Miley Cyrus Presents Stand By You - Peacock - Celebrity Page ›