The insider continued to say that while they are both focused on their careers right now and the relationship is long-distance, that they continue to stay in touch and see each other when they can.
Aaron Rodgers was undoubtedly busy and focusing on his season before it recently came to an end when the Packers were defeated by the Buccaneers on Jan. 24.
The actress, on the other hand, has reportedly also been busy on set in Montreal, working on the crime film Misanthrope.
Rodgers was recently in a two-year-long relationship with race car driver Danica Patrick. The two were quarantined together at the beginning of the pandemic while things were seemingly still going well between the two, until their breakup was confirmed this past July.
These timelines of the two lovebirds seemingly match up for them to be single and open to a new relationship!
While another source told PEOPLE that Rodgers seems very happy with Woodley, not many other developments have been made. We will just have to anxiously wait and see where the new relationship goes!
- Aaron Rodgers To Guest Host For 'Jeopardy!' - Celebrity Page ›
- 10 Celebrities Who Are Active Environmentalists - Celebrity Page ›
- Aaron Rodgers & Shailene Woodley Engaged! - Celebrity Page ›
- One-On-One: JORDY Officially Drops Viral TikTok Song 'Long Distance' - Celebrity Page ›
- Aaron Rodgers is Jeopardy's Next Guest Host: Here's When to Watch Him - Celebrity Page ›
- Inside The Pages Of Meghan Markle's New Children's Book - Celebrity Page ›