One year after giving birth to her newborn baby, American gymnast Shawn Johnson is expecting once again!
The Olympic athlete is pregnant with her second child, with her husband Andrew East. The couple currently has a 14-month-old daughter, Drew. Johnson announced the exciting news on Instagram Friday, leaving many fans overwhelmed with joy and happiness for her.
The Pregnancy Announcement
She wrote to her social "Here we go again," with beautiful photos of her family of three. She is seen cradling her baby bump in a black dress, followed by her daughter holding tiny shoes. In the last picture, the soon-to-be family of four are all happily together in a gorgeous professional shot. East also joined in on the excitement, posting a video kissing his wife's baby bump to his Instagram.
The 28-year-old mom competed in the 2008 Olympics and received a gold medal for her success on the balance beam.
Congratulations to this happy family!
- Cody Simpson Qualifies for Olympic Swimming Trials - Celebrity Page ›
- Tokyo Olympics Will Take Place 'With Or Without Covid' - Celebrity ... ›
- The Undertaker Officially Retires From The WWE After 30 Years ... ›
- Top 5 DWTS Dances of All Time - Celebrity Page ›
- What Your Favorite Celebrities Are Up To This Summer - Celebrity ... ›