It's time to talk about the latest news on your favorite soap opera stars and shows. Celebrity Page host Jaymes Vaughn talks to Soap Opera Digest's editorial director Stephanie Sloane.
An off-screen bromance:
Although their characters aren't best friends, that doesn't mean they can't be close in real life! General Hospital stars Kin Shriner and Maurice Bernard are a friendship duo now after becoming close in the past few years. Sloane said:
"They were actually not close for years, but started connecting more after Tony Geary and Steve Burton left the show. Kin and Maurice started going to lunch more, they realized they had things in common, and they started to form a bond."
It's always nice having someone to lean on, especially when they're a costar of yours.
Kathleen Gati comes back to 'General Hospital'
A General Hospital favorite - Kathleen Gati is officially back to play Liesel Obrecht in the soap opera show. According to Stephanie, Kathleen missed being on the show and couldn't wait to be back:
"Kathleen said she wouldn't be here without her GH fans and said they are the best in the world."
Be sure to watch General Hospital on weekdays on ABC.
- Catch Up on the Latest BIG Exits From Our Favorite Soap Operas ... ›
- Full Episode: ACMs Preview, Soap Opera News, And More ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest's Fall Preview Reveals The Fate Of Your ... ›
- "General Hospital" Icon Maurice Benard Tells All In New Book ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest: November Sweeps Review and 'Days Of Our Lives' Turns 55 Soon - Celebrity Page ›