Soap Opera Digest's Stephanie Sloane talks with Sonia Isabelle about two familiar faces that will be returning in the General Hospital series, as well as commercial favorite Tanner Novlan joining the soap opera club.
Kelly Thiebaud and Réal Andrews on 'General Hospital' Return
That's right. The characters of Britt and Taggert are coming back to highly praised soap opera General Hospital. Kelly Thiebaud played Britt in 2012-2015, so it's been a long time coming for her to return. Réal Andrew's character was also killed off earlier this year, but Taggert is now back and better than ever.
Tanner Novlan Joins 'Bold and Beautiful' Cast
If his name doesn't ring a bell, then you might remember his iconic commercial moments for Liberty Mutual - Tanner Novlan is now out of the commercial world and into soap operas. Novlan will play the character of Dr. Finn in the Bold and Beautiful series.
Make sure to check out soapoperadigest.com for more daytime headlines!
- soap-opera - Celebrity Page ›
- bold-and-the-beautiful - Celebrity Page ›
- Catch Up on the Latest BIG Exits From Our Favorite Soap Operas ... ›
- Rebecca Budig Returns to 'General Hospital' and More Soap Stars ... ›
- "General Hospital" Icon Maurice Benard Tells All In New Book ... ›
- general hospital Archives | Celebrity Page ›
- The Latest Casting Updates from the Soap Opera World - Celebrity ... ›
- Soap Opera Digest - Celebrity Page ›
- Sydney Mikayla Talks Playing Trina Robinson & Representation On 'General Hospital' - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera Digest: Maurice Benard Launches a Web Series, and Melody Spills on Y&R - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera Headlines: Y&R Remembers Kristoff St. John - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera Headlines: Steve Burton Talks 'General Hospital' Twists - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera Headlines: Alison Sweeney and Cameron Mathison Return To The Screen Together & More - Celebrity Page ›