McCook has been on Bold and Beautiful for 34 years and Sloane tells us that the actor cherishes the good memories and is always open to change.
"While he was very sad when Susan Flannery decided to leave the show in 2012, it really energized him because it put his character in a completely different place on the canvas."
And Sloane also tells us what the actor thinks about his character's love story on the show.
"He loves his character's current love story with Rena Sofer's Quinn because it came as not only a shock to the audience, but to everyone on the show."
Plus, Sloane talked with stars about their least favorite fashion moments... And Lisa LoCicero and Camila Banus were all in to describe theirs.
"General Hospital's Lisa LoCicero tells us that a recent red dress she wore left little to the imagination and she heard from the fans about it; and Daisy's Camila Banus is way over the black suede booty she's been wearing for the past 10 years as Gabby."
Make sure to be updated for more stories like these on Soap Opera Digest!
- Soap Opera News: Bromances and Returning Favorites To Daytime ... ›
- Eileen Davidson, Caitlyn Jenner star in 'Duke of the Valley ... ›
- The Best And Worst Of Soap Operas In 2020 - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera Digest - Celebrity Page ›
- Soap Opera News: General Hospital Character Death & More Updates - Celebrity Page ›
- Exclusive Look at the Family Film Awards On REELZ Channel - Celebrity Page ›