Arthur Kade chats with four time Sports illustrated swimsuit model and entrepreneur Hunter McGrady about launching her new clothing line All Worthy in partnership with QVC and using her platform to promote body positivity...
"We're all worthy of feeling beautiful, of feeling empowered and confident at every single size and I think that message is a message that a lot of people need to hear, especially right now."
You'll find Hunter's Instagram posts from the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2020 shoot in Bali here along with the many other models gracing the issue:
- Raven-Symoné Announces Her Marriage, Has Surprise Ceremony - Celebrity Page ›
- Sports Illustrated Releases 2020 Swimsuit Issue Featuring Olivia Culpo, Jasmine Sanders, and Kate Bock - Celebrity Page ›
- NBA Players Meet With Pope Francis To Talk Social Justice - Celebrity Page ›
- IMG Signs Kobe Bryant's Daughter Natalia As Their Newest Model - Celebrity Page ›
- Remembering Kobe Bryant Two Years After Tragic Death - Celebrity Page ›