Singer-songwriter Sia has been a long-time friend of the Kardashians. She even performed at their annual Christmas Eve parties!
Designer Vera Wang has made two appearances on the show when creating Khloe's wedding dress back in 2009 and Kim's first wedding dress in 2011.
Singer Pia Mia has been a good friend of Kendall and Kylie Jenner, so she has appeared on the show a few times in the earlier seasons.
Model Carmen Electra made a cameo on the show when she and Kim were in Disaster Movie together in 2009.
Pop singer Ariana Grande recently appeared on KUWTK when Kris Jenner was asked to be in Grande's Thank U, Next music video.
In the 2011 KUWTK special, Kim's Fairytale Wedding, Lindsay Lohan was on the show, along with Avril Lavigne, Julianne Hough, and more stars who have become friends with the Kardashian family.
In a season 7 episode, Oprah is invited into the Kardashian/Jenner home for some candid interviews.
In the 2009 episode showing Khloe's wedding to Lamar Odom, the late basketball star was seen at the wedding.
Adrienne Bailon Houghton
Adrienne Bailon Houghton has been in quite a few episodes from 2008 to 2011, as she and Rob Kardashian were in a relationship at one point.
Alan and Robin Thicke
The father and son duo were both on KUWTK in Kim's 2011 wedding episode, and Robin appeared again in a 2019 episode.
Makeup artist Kandee Johnson was featured in a 2017 episode, after becoming friends with Kim through the beauty community.
The Kar/Jenners have been to many fashion weeks so far, and it only makes sense for Vogue editor Anna Wintour to stumble into an episode.
- 'The Good Place' Cast Table Reads The Teary Series Finale (video ... ›
- 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Will End After 20 Seasons ... ›
- Khloé Kardashian Chats With SiriusXM's The Morning Mash Up ... ›
- FX's POSE To Hold A Virtual Party Fundraiser Tonight - Celebrity Page ›
- keeping-up-with-the-kardashians - Celebrity Page ›
- US Weekly Gives Us 'The Dish' On The End Of KUWTK - Celebrity Page ›
- Lindsay Lohan Opens Up To Dina Lohan & Chanel Omari On New Pop Culture Podcast - Celebrity Page ›