Harry Brant, son of Peter Brant and Stephanie Seymour, has passed away at 24 years old.
According to his family, the model and entrepreneur died of an accidental overdose. In a joint statement, Brant and Seymour said:
"It is with enormous sorrow that we share with you the news that our beloved son, Harry Brant, lost his battle with addiction and died due to an accidental overdose of prescription medication."
Brant had struggled with addiction for several years. The couple went on to say:
"Harry was not just our son, he was also a wonderful brother, loving grandson, favorite uncle and a caring friend. He was a creative, loving and powerful soul that brought light into so many people's hearts. He was truly a beautiful person inside and out."
Brant wrote for Interview Magazine, in addition to modeling, following after his Victoria's Secret supermodel mother, Seymour.
The couple expressed their pride in all their son accomplished during his 24-year life span. They said:
"He achieved a lot in his 24 years. But we will never get the chance to see how much more Harry could have done.""We will forever be saddened that Harry's life was cut short by this devastating disease. We ask that you please allow our family privacy as we attempt to cope with the loss of our beautiful, beautiful boy."
- The Cast Of 'Friendsgiving' Is Serving Up New Details About The Film ›
- '30 Rock' Fans Should Start Binge-Watching These TV Comedies ... ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Brian Austin Green Gets Candid About Divorce With ... ›