The teaser trailer for the two-part season 4 finale of “Stranger Things” is here... and it has fans on the edge of their seats.
The final two episodes of the season, which will be released on Netflix July 1, will follow up a variety of cliffhangers from the first volume. And according to Matt and Ross Duffer, the creators and executive producers of the hit series, we might even be saying goodbye to a main character.
Earlier this month, Ross told Variety,
"I would be concerned about the characters going into Volume 2, for sure," adding that it's a "darker season" so "everybody is in danger."
"...There's sort of an ominous feeling that things might not go well. Now, whether they do or not, you'll have to watch."
Matt shared with TV Line that fans are often concerned about Joe Keery’s beloved character, Steve Harrington.
“Everybody’s always worried about Steve." he said. "I love it. We always have to beat Steve up somehow, so certainly the Demobats have done that job pretty well already this season."
"It feels wrong to say ‘excited,’ but I’m excited that people are concerned. And they should be concerned going into the final two episodes.”
- 'Killer Motive' Dives Into Horrific Murders & Mysteries On Oxygen ... ›
- Halsey Wants Millie Bobby Brown to Play Her in a Biopic - Celebrity ... ›
- Halsey Shuts Down Body-Shamers in New TikTok - Celebrity Page ›
- St3 - Celebrity Page ›
- Shows To Watch After You Finish 'Big Mouth' Season 4 - Celebrity ... ›
- Big Mouth - Season 4 - Celebrity Page ›
- Drake Responds to Alleged Comment About Millie Bobby Brown ... ›
- Tv News - Celebrity Page ›
- Gianna DaPra - Celebrity Page ›
- Everything Coming to Netflix in May - Celebrity Page ›
- The Official Trailer for "Stranger Things" Season 4 Is Here ... ›