Feb 23, 2021
The star is opening up on her role as the soap continues to adapt for even more years to come!
Sydney's Voice On 'GH' 📺
General Hospital is the longest-running daytime drama on TV, but Sydney Mikayla is among the new generation taking over Port Charles!
"We just had the episode where Trina and Josslyn vote for the first time. I think it's just really a coming-of-age in so many ways. I know I have a big responsibility to represent Black girls all over the world, hopefully, and represent them in a positive light. I really try to do my best to make Trina as real and as raw as possible in every single way I can. I think that's how I respect those that are coming before me and come after me as well," Robinson said.
We'll be continuing to watch Sydney make her mark in Port Charles weekdays on ABC.
From Your Site Articles
- Soap Opera News: Bromances and Returning Favorites To Daytime ... ›
- This Commercial Star Is Joining 'The Bold And The Beautiful ... ›
- Kelly Thiebaud and Réal Andrews on 'General Hospital' Return ... ›
- 'General Hospital' Plans To Resume Production In Mid-July ... ›
- Tiger Woods Car Crash Update - Celebrity Page ›
- Kelly Marie Tran Speaks on Mental Health, Representation, and 'Raya and the Last Dragon' - Celebrity Page ›
KEEP READING Show less