Mar 09, 2021
The OG Queer Eye star is opening up on the show's lasting impact and LGBTQIA+ representation on screen.
Jai Rodriguez made a splash on Queer Eye, but he's continuing the fight for equality to this day.
"It'll be 18 years July 14th since we first launched. I could have a kid! I love that [you can] turn on the TV and see yourself reflected," Rodriguez said.
The star is still waiving his flag with multiple gigs, including his daily Instagram live shows, and joining Mariah Smith on the Spectacle podcast.
"[Mariah is] fantastic and gives you, what I do best... the behind the scenes tea! I always say my life is like a party with a purpose and I'd like to keep that going."
From Your Site Articles
- Karamo Brown Fights For LGBTQ Rights on Celebrity Family Feud ... ›
- Tom Bergeron Is Leaving 'Dancing With The Stars' - Celebrity Page ›
- New to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and HBO in March - Celebrity Page ›
- Karamo Brown Shares His Future Projects and Struggles With Fans ... ›
- Carson Kressley Discusses 'Family Feud' And 'Drag Race' Details ... ›
KEEP READING Show less