It's time for one final kiss!
To make the most of the summer, Elle and Lee attempt to complete a summer bucket list.
According to Meganne Young, Kissing Booth 3 is bringing more excitement as the trilogy comes to an end.
"What I can tease is that feeling of freedom, because you're done with high school, but then that knowing that you're stepping out into something unknown. Everyone's kind of going in their own directions. Everyone has to make these decisions," Young said.
Despite it being a romance, the movie isn't without its fair share of adventure.
"What you see in the films... is obviously so much fun for everyone to watch, but we actually get to do all of that stuff. I think I've gotten to do more crazy things in these three films than I have in like my whole career, like in any other production."
As this chapter comes to a close, Young is also reflecting on the amazing memories along the way.
"It is bittersweet. It's been a huge part of our lives for so many years. I'm just so happy I have amazing relationships and friendships from these films that will stay with me for hopefully the rest of my life."
The Kissing Booth 3 will begin streaming August 11th on Netflix.
- A Closer Look At Joey King's Young But Impressive Career ... ›
- the-kissing-booth - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Launches Their Largest Reality Casting Call - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Releases Trailer for TikTok Star Addison Rae's New Movie ... ›
- WATCH: New Trailer for 'The King's Man' - Celebrity Page ›