On July 16th, an individual was transported to the hospital from the Ritz Carlton in LA due to an apparent suicide attempt. Luckily, the individual's boyfriend found them in enough time to get them aid. That individual happened to be singer, actress and TV personality Tamar Braxton.
Tamar Braxton has posted two heartfelt posts about the reason for her suicide attempt and how she will move forward:
Over the past 11 years there were promises made to protect and portray my story, with the authenticity and honesty I gave. I was betrayed, taken advantage of, overworked, and underpaid.
Braxton has also noted that she was in "pain" because of the conditions she faced:
Who I was, begun to mean little to nothing, because it would only be how I was portrayed on television that would matter. It was witnessing the slow death of the woman I became, that discouraged my will to fight. I felt like I was no longer living, I was existing for the purpose of a corporations gain and ratings, and that killed me.
"An Angel Sent From Heaven"
Braxton has made a commitment to "grow through my pain instead of looking for an escape". In addition, Braxton has written another post thanking her boyfriend David Adefeso for finding her and "saving her life", sharing:
You were here for me when NOBODY was and still is. YOU and Logan are priority. Thank you for being my Rock and now, my Angel on earth. I love you.
Our thoughts are with Tamar Braxton and her family as they recover and move onto next steps.
If you or someone you know is considering suicide, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), text "STRENGTH" to the Crisis Text Line at 741-741 or go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
- New Shows Streaming Your Way - Celebrity Page ›
- Tamar Braxton and Johnny Wright Dish About New Show ›
- Tamar Braxton Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive In ... ›
- Craig Conover Talks Quarantining With Austen Kroll & What's Coming On 'Southern Charm' - Celebrity Page ›
- Reality Reel: Updates on 'Braxton Family Values' and '90 Day Fiancé' - Celebrity Page ›
- Reality TV News: The Braxton's Open Up On Tamar, Kenny & Armando Talk Marriage License Denial - Celebrity Page ›