Taraji P. Henson is officially set to host this year's American Music Awards! The actress took to Instagram to announce the big news.
Henson is no stranger to taking center-stage. The actress is best known for her hit role on Empire, for which she won a Golden Globe. But her resume goes beyond the beloved series. It includes a varying body of work, from critically-acclaimed films like Hidden Figures to fun comedies like What Men Want.
The AMAs are right around the corner, and the nominee list has already been announced. This season's big nominees include Roddy Ricch and The Weeknd with eight nominations each, followed by Megan The Stallion with five. Dua Lipa is set to perform.
You can catch the AMAs Sunday, November 22nd on ABC.
- Taraji P. Henson's 'What Men Want' Isn't About Male Bashing ... ›
- Tribeca Film Festival And Walmart Partner Up For Drive-In Movie ›
- 'The Best of Enemies' Star Taraji P. Henson and Ann Atwater's ... ›
- ABC Announces Final A-List Performers Taking Stage Live At The AMAs This Sunday - Celebrity Page ›
- The Hit Reality Shows To Watch Right Now: 'Bling Empire,' 'My Feet Are Killing Me,' & More! - Celebrity Page ›