We're checking in with US Weekly's Christina Garibaldi for the latest celebrity headlines! This week, Garibaldi tells our Sonia Isabelle about the latest Taylor Swift relationship rumors and Mariah Carey's Christmas plans.
Taylor Swift Engaged?
With the release of evermore, Taylor Swift's personal life is back in the spotlight, with numerous potential easter eggs riddled throughout the album. However, Garibaldi is painting a clearer picture about her love life, saying,
"We do hear that an engagement is imminent, and that the pair have been talking about babies and marriage and that Taylor is super excited about the next chapter of her life when the timing is right. We do hear that is very soon..."
Queen Of Christmas
Mariah Carey is the undisputed Queen of Christmas, and the star has holiday plans fit for royalty! Garibaldi tells us that she will be taking her children to snowy Aspen where holiday activities will ensue,
"...Each year, the trio travel to Aspen, Colorado where they are greeted by a driver who is, of course, playing All I Want For Christmas Is You. Then they enjoy a two horse open-sled..."
Grab the latest edition of US Weekly for more hot headlines!
- A Timeline of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner's Relationship ... ›
- Taylor Swift's Re-Recording Of 'Love Story' Debuts In Hilarious ... ›
- (VIDEO) Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive - Celebrity ... ›
- Beyoncé Writes A Passionate Letter For #BLM - Celebrity Page ›
- Taylor Swift Announces Re-Recorded 'Fearless' Album With 6 Additional Songs - Celebrity Page ›