An Emmy Award, Associated Press and Telly Award-winning lifestyle host and producer, Sonia Isabelle is the host of Celebrity Page TV. She previously hosted daytime talk show The Juice on the national health and wellness network Z Living, and the ABC local, weekday, lifestyle program, Connecticut Style. Her television career began with local affiliates of ABC, NBC and Cablevision.
Behind the camera, Sonia's production company LUSHPOP Productions produces ad campaigns and promotional videos for global brands such as Guess Watches, Bulova, Mastercard, Lands' End, Citizen, and Amazon. As a producer, Sonia has won three Telly Awards.
Entertainment journalist Jaymes Vaughan can be seen nightly co-hosting Celebrity Page. A Southern gentleman raised in an interracial family, Vaughan brings his unique perspective to all things entertainment, including CBS's Emmy Award-winning The Talk and Access Hollywood Live where is is a pop-culture panelist.
An adrenaline junkie, he successfully raced around the world on CBS's Amazing Race, where he went synchronized swimming with the Russian Olympic Team and escaped from a straight jacket while suspended 15-stories in the air.
Vaughan is committed to giving back, holding charities like St. Jude Children's Hospital, American Cancer Society, Give Kids The World, and The Boys and Girls Clubs all close to his heart.
Ricky Cornish is the Social Producer for Celebrity Page TV, where he's breaking down the latest music, TV, movie and streaming trends! Based in Las Vegas, he can also be seen reporting on red carpets and premiere events around the city.
At just 21-years-old, Ricky graduated summa cum laude from Arizona State University's Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, where he also received the Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award. Ricky previously interned for local ABC and CBS television stations in Las Vegas and Phoenix, where he hosted his own segments called #RickyOnTheRoad and #RickyLikes.
During his first year at Celebrity Page TV, Ricky has already interviewed and met big stars such as Kiefer Sutherland, Jason Derulo, Chris Bosh, Henry Winkler, Paris Hilton, Jesse McCartney, Ed Westwick, Tony Hawk, Ed Asner, Wynonna Judd, Billy Ray Cyrus, Derek Hough, Jane Lynch, Howie Mandel, Josh Hutcherson, Paula Abdul, Sammy Hagar, David Dobrik, Neil Diamond, Wendy Williams and more.
Plus, Ricky acts as the "reality TV" expert for Celebrity Page TV, where he's chatting with multiple stars from the biggest reality show franchises, including The Real Housewives, RuPaul's Drag Race, 90 Day Fiancé, The Bachelor, Selling Sunset, Below Deck, Love & Hip Hop and so many more.
To follow Ricky and see what's trending, you can check him out on all social platforms at @rickycornish.
As Senior Correspondent of Celebrity Page, Arthur Kade has become one of the industry's most respected interviewers using his conversational and positive approach to bring the best out of the talent. Celebrities often remark that speaking with Arthur is their favorite part of press tours.
Previously, Arthur was the host of Behind The Velvet Rope With Arthur Kade, a celebrity interview show focusing on long form interviews and red carpet coverage, and Behind The Velvet Rope LIVE, produced by Al Roker's Roker Media.
Arthur has interviewed the world's biggest stars of film, TV, music, fashion, and sports, and has been featured on EXTRA, Inside Edition, The O'Reilly Factor, and Good Morning America.
Celebrity Page TV Nashville Correspondent Sam Alex is a radio and television personality, producer, speaker, emcee, podcaster and entrepreneur. He is the Creator, Executive Producer and host of the nationally syndicated radio program "The Sam Alex Show", the ultimate on-air backstage pass to Nashville's biggest stars weekday evenings.
Sam's interviews have received coverage from numerous media outlets including Variety, Entertainment Tonight, E! News, PEOPLE, USA Today, Forbes, ABC News, Yahoo News, Sports Illustrated, MSN, Access Hollywood, LA Times, Time and Newsweek.
Sam is the Founder and Director of Camp Broadcast, a workshop for aspiring hosts. He has appeared as himself in an episode of ABC-TV's Nashville. Sam is an ambassador for Get Caught Reading, a nationwide campaign to remind people how much fun it is to read.
- WATCH: Season 7 #195 - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Season 7 #195 - Celebrity Page ›
- Full Episode: Meghan And Harry Interview, Amy Poehler's New Film, Reality TV News, And More! - Celebrity Page ›
- Wynonna Judd Reflects On A Somber Year & Launches Her Own CBD Company - Celebrity Page ›
- Paula Abdul Fills In On 'American Idol' After Luke Bryan Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Celebrity Page ›
- Where They Are Now: The Original 'Gossip Girl' Cast - Celebrity Page ›
- Full Episode: Team USA's Hometown Heros, Ted Lasso Cast Interviews, Usher Returns To Vegas, And More - Celebrity Page ›
- Kate Chastain & Ben Robinson Became Neighbors & Teamed Up For 'Below Deck Med Galley Talk' - Celebrity Page ›
- Full Show: Carlos Santana Returns To Vegas, Addison Rae and Tanner Buchanan Interview, Kelsey Grammer's New Film, and More! - Celebrity Page ›
- Remembering an Icon: The Life and Impact of Ed Asner - Celebrity Page ›
- NEW EPISODE: Theresa Caputo Interview, Gus Kenworthy's Pride Spotlight, Soap Opera News, and More! - Celebrity Page ›
- Derek Hough Launches New Residency At The Venetian Resort In Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›
- FULL SHOW: Hollywood's Love For Princess Diana, 'The Many Saints of Newark' Cast Interview, and More - Celebrity Page ›
- Full Show: Inside the New Season of 'The Sinner', Tamera Mowry-Housley Interview, Netflix's Newest Horror Film - Celebrity Page ›