The Apple TV exclusive show will be returning July 23rd for its second season. The first two episodes will arrive on the 23rd with new episodes coming out every Friday.
The show originally premiered on Apple TV during the summer of COVID-19. The joyful show was a refreshing light for viewers and the trailer shows us that it will continue with this uplifting tone even if this summer is a little happier than the last one.
Be sure to tune in July 23rd and every Friday after to see your favorite soccer manager figuring out how to win a game.
- WATCH: Hailee Steinfeld Shares Details About 'Dickinson' Season ... ›
- TV Review: You Can't Help But Root For 'Ted Lasso' - Celebrity Page ›
- The Cast Of 'Ted Lasso' Teases 'Optimistic' Show Based On Jason ... ›
- Jeremy Swift & Bill Lawrence Tease Season Two Of 'Ted Lasso ... ›
- Nick Mohammed Returns For Second Season Of 'Intelligence' And 'Ted Lasso' - Celebrity Page ›
- Nick Mohammed Opens Up On Second Seasons Of 'Intelligence' & 'Ted Lasso' - Celebrity Page ›