It's the show we all know and love - and hated to see leave our TV screens. The cast of New Girl got together to post a funny Instagram video giving fans all the information they need to vote in the upcoming election.
The cast included Zooey Deschanel (Jessica Day), Jake Johnson (Nick Miller), and Lamorne Morris (Winston Bishop). Also in attendance was Zoe Lister-Jones, who played the infamous character of Fawn Moscato - councilwoman and ex-girlfriend of Schmidt.
In the video, the cast explains to fans the many different ways one can vote - including early in-person, by mail, and in-person on Election day - November 3rd.
Although we would've liked to see duo Max Greenfield (Schmidt) and Hannah Simone (Cece) be a part of the act, Simone still commented on the post to show her support.
- Kerry Washington Continues to Light Up the Small Screen ... ›
- Keke Palmer To Play Teen Activist In Disney+ "Proud Family" Reboot ›
- Lamorne Morris Is "Woke" In New Comedy Series - Celebrity Page ›
- Yolanda Hadid Posts New Photo Of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's Baby ›
- Celebrities Urge Their Fans To Vote As Election Day Arrives - Celebrity Page ›