Paul Mescal and Margaret Qualley are set to star in the new film 'The End of Getting Lost,' based on the new thriller novel by Robin Kirman.
The novel is being released today, Feb. 15th, 2022. There has been no talk about the released date of the film as it is still in the very early stages of production. It will be available to stream on Amazon Prime Video.
Fifty Shades of Grey actress Dakota Johnson and her partner Ro Donnelley are producing the film under their production company TeaTime pictures.
According the Bustle, the plot line is:
"Set in the 1990s, the story focuses on married couple Duncan (Mescal) and Gina (Qualley), who are about to celebrate their one-year anniversary. Having suffered a head injury during their honeymoon, Gina is unable to remember much of the past year, meaning she has to rely on her husband to fill in the blanks. But can she trust him? That’s the golden question, and something readers will no doubt be thrilled to uncover."
Mescal is best known for his role in Hulu's 'Normal People'. Qualley is known for her breakout role in the hit Netflix Original Series 'Maid'.
- Sandra Bullock Stars In and Produces New Film 'The Lost City of D ... ›
- The 'Apollo 13' Film Turns 25 Today. Here Are Some Fun Facts ... ›
- Get An Inside Scoop On The Patrick Mahomes GQ Interview ... ›
- Mina Sundwall Chats 'Lost In Space' Series Finale - Celebrity Page ›
- Tyler, The Creator Officially Announces New Album 'Call Me If You ... ›
- Kane Brown Got Lost On His Own Property, Rescued by Police ... ›
- New Netflix Film 'Persuasion' Trailer Released - Celebrity Page ›
- Dakota Johnson Opens Up About Her Romance With Chris Martin - Celebrity Page ›
- Here's What Dakota Johnson *Really* Thinks of Fifty Shades of Grey - Celebrity Page ›