The Cromwell represents the first adults-only resort on the Strip. Love Island season two winners Justine Ndiba and Caleb Corprew are doing the honors of counting down the official reopening of doors with lots of confetti and cheers. They filmed their season at the boutique hotel where they fell in love. The couple also ceremoniously rolled the first dice at The Cromwell's craps table.
With the Caesars Entertainment's famous hotel finally reopening on October 29th, all of the Las Vegas Strip's hotel-casinos are up and running once again.
Senior Vice President Ken Janssen released in a statement:
"It's a moment that's been over six months in the making."
The Cromwell has many amenities for guests to enjoy during their stay. Giada is returning open for people of all ages to enjoy some amazing Italian food.
Of course, what would a 21-and-over resort be without bars and lounges? The Bound Cocktail and Interlude Casino Lounge are back, along with Drai's Nightclub, an after-hours space for people to enjoy a late night in the city.
Many gaming options are also available for guests. The newly branded William Hill Sports Brook and The Abbey, the high-limit slot area, are available for people seeking to risk their luck and money for a night to always remember.
The Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino will reopen on December 22nd, joining The Cromwell as the book-end to the Vegas Strip resorts reopening.
- Caesars Entertainment Announces Universal Mask Policy ... ›
- Our Halloween Movie Pick Of The Day, October 23rd - Celebrity Page ›
- ITV Cancels 2021 "Love Island" Winter Edition - Celebrity Page ›
- Piff The Magic Dragon Returns To The Las Vegas Strip! | Celebrity ... ›
- MGM Resorts International Will Resume Vegas Strip Shows In ... ›
- Rio Hotel and Casino And Vegas Celebs Give Back To Furloughed Employees - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Blue Man Group' Founder Creates New Art House In Vegas - Celebrity Page ›