There was some exciting news revealed during a YouTube livestream event this weekend!
Joey King and the cast of The Kissing Booth 2 hung out this past weekend with fans sharing on set secrets while filming the Netflix sequel. Fans learned the third installment was secretly shot at the same time as the sequel.
Vince Marcello wrote and directed the film currently in post-production and set to premiere in 2021. The sequel left fans wondering if Elle (King) will attend Harvard with her boyfriend Noah (Jacob Elordi) or attend her dream school Berkeley with best friend Lee (Joel Courtney).
According to Deadline, King, Elordi, Courtney, Taylor Zakhar Perez, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Meganne Young and Molly Ringwald returned for the third film. King and Adam Friedlander are the executive producers of the film based on the popular book series by Beth Reekles. Check out the livestream of the event below.
- Netflix Releases First Look Of Millie Bobby Brown As Enola Holmes ... ›
- Netflix Plans to Cancel Inactive Subscriptions - Celebrity Page ›
- A Closer Look At Joey King's Young But Impressive Career ... ›
- Netflix Unveils New Photos Of The Film 'All Together Now ... ›
- Ten Albums We Can't Wait For in 2021 - Celebrity Page ›