To honor the late Naya Rivera, many Glee fans are re-watching the musical comedy-drama. Let's look back on some of Glee's most iconic performances.
"Don't Stop Believin'" Season 1, Episode 1
Let's start with the New Directions very first performance from the pilot episode. "Don't Stop Believin'" is a classic staple of Glee. This performance set the tone for the rest of the series.
"Smooth Criminal" Season 3, Episode 11
Santana (Naya Rivera) and Sebastian (Grant Gustin) duet Michael Jackson in this intense number.
"Landslide" Season 2, Episode 15
This performance showcased Santana and Brittany's (Heather Morris) relationship. Santana declares her love for Brittany through this Fleetwood Mac cover.
"Valerie" Season 2, Episode 9
What's better than some Amy Winehouse? This "Valerie" cover proves Rivera incredible talents.
"Seasons of Love" Season 5, Episode 3
The cast paid tribute to Cory Monteith's tragic death in this emotional performance.
"Make You Feel My Love," Season 5 Episode 3
It's impossible not to cry watching this one. Rachel (Lea Michele) sang Bob Dylan's "Make You Feel My Love" for Monteith's character Finn.
Glee is available for streaming on Netflix.
- Naya Rivera's Legacy on "Glee" ›
- 'Glee' Actress Naya Rivera Believed To Have Drowned In Lake Piru ... ›
- Naya Rivera's Legacy on "Glee" and Beyond - Celebrity Page ›
- Chris Colfer Writes Touching Tribute To Co-Star Naya Rivera - Celebrity Page ›
- Lea Michele Gives Birth To Healthy Baby Boy - Celebrity Page ›
- Famous Birthdays Today, September 14th - Celebrity Page ›
- New Grinch Special Are Coming To NBC - Celebrity Page ›
- Chord Overstreet Releases Original Music, Including New Single 'Cold Feet' - Celebrity Page ›
- Remembering Naya Rivera One Year After Her Death - Celebrity Page ›