Shannon Beador has been on The Real Housewives of Orange County for seven seasons! With two of her closest housewives gone from the show and a positive coronavirus test result, Beador explains the changes to come in season 15.
Isolated: Literally and Figuratively
Since the style of filming this season has been a bit more separated, Beador explains how she doesn't know what to expect in terms of what the other housewives have say about her. In an interview, she tells us:
"I know what I filmed, but I don't know what everybody else has been saying behind my back and I'm not gonna lie that I pretty much get into it with everyone."
In previous seasons, Beador has been close with Vicki Gunvalson and Tamra Judge on the show, who made up the 'Tres Amigas.' She describes how not only will she be isolated because of COVID-19 precautions, but her two friends on the show will not be joining her:
"So with Tamra and Vicki gone, who am I close to? No one! We are such a diverse group of women and, um each of us are completely different people so I'm sure that someone's gonna relate to one of us and I think it's gonna be interesting."
Dealing With The Coronavirus
Season 15 of RHOC was filmed when the coronavirus pandemic hit and Shannon Beador and her three daughters actually tested positive while filming. She says that with the pandemic, it makes for a unique season:
"We all documented our journeys at home with COVID and I think it's gonna be really interesting and unique for the viewers to see how each one of us handled it."
Watch the season 15 premiere of RHOC on Bravo on Wednesday, October 14th.
- Dorinda Medley Leaves 'Real Housewives of New York' - Celebrity ... ›
- DEVELOPING: Teddi Mellencamp Reportedly Dropped From "The ... ›
- 'The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills' Speak Out On Garcelle ... ›
- Eboni Williams Joins Cast of 'The Real Housewives Of New York City' ›
- RHOC's Gina Kirschenheiter Talks About The Latest Orange County Drama - Celebrity Page ›
- 'RHOC' Star Braunwyn Windham-Burke Announces She's Gay ›
- D'Andra Simmons Hospitalized For Covid-19 - Celebrity Page ›