Three-time winning Voice coach Kelly Clarkson has invited Puerto Rican superstar Luis Fonsi to advise her team this week. Fonsi is no stranger to The Voice, having been a coach for the Chile installment of the singing competition.
Season 16 winning coach John Legend will be advising his team along with Grammy Award winning R&B artist Brandy. Known for her hit "The Boy Is Mine" (1998), the Moesha (1996-2001) star is ecstatic to be an advisor for this season's battle rounds.
As the longest running coach on the series Blake Shelton has brought along mentees of his own to advise his team this season. Country stars Dan and Shay have taken the world by storm with hits such as "Speechless" (2018) and "Tequila" (2018). Having been previous performers on the show, the two are major fans of The Voice and are excited to work alongside Shelton.
Capping off next week's events is actor and singer Darren Criss. Coach Nick Jonas and Criss have been on numerous projects with one another including Midway (2019) and the Broadway show How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (2011-2012).
The Voice battle rounds begin Monday March 29th, only on NBC.
- 'The Voice' Returns With New Safety Precautions Amid COVID-19 ... ›
- 'The Voice' Duo The Swon Brothers Dish On New Their New Album ... ›
- 'The Voice' Night 5 Recap: The Blinds - Celebrity Page ›
- Ariana Grande Joins 'The Voice' As A Coach Next Season - Celebrity Page ›
- 'The Voice' Recap: Battles Night 2 - Celebrity Page ›
- Dan + Shay Are Coming To A Town Near You With "The (Arena) Tour" - Celebrity Page ›
- Blake Shelton Promises "To Beat" Ariana Grande Ahead Of Her Coaching Debut On 'The Voice' - Celebrity Page ›