Much like a Las Vegas magic act, every Vegas show vanished in March due to the COVID-19 shut down. Eight months later, some of them are making their reappearance.
The MGM Grand Las Vegas is known for their headliner shows and entertainment venues. From comedians to magicians, the MGM has all the classic Vegas charm a tourist could want.
The resort is excited to announce the reopening of multiple acts following the COVID-19 shutdown which resulted in the closure of all theatrical events.
In an instagram post published yesterday, the resort said:
"ENTERTAINMENT IS BACK! 🚨 This Friday, November 6 at 7pm, @Jabbawockeez hits the MGM Grand Garden Arena stage for "TIMELESS." FYI, a Kangol isn't required for entry, but it'll definitely make you feel like you're part of the crew!"
The dance crew shared details of the new show procedures
On their instagram, the Jabbawockeez shared details on how they've made changes to the show. In order to ensure the safety of all guests, shows will have a 250 person audience limit with seats spread far apart in larger venues. The dancers even offered audience members their own masks to view the performance.
- Las Vegas Resorts Announce Reopening Plans - Celebrity Page ›
- These Venues Are Reopening For Business In Las Vegas ... ›
- Become A Mixologist! 'The Garden Las Vegas' Shows How To ... ›
- MGM Resorts International Will Resume Vegas Strip Shows In ... ›
- Donny Osmond announces new Vegas Residency - Celebrity Page ›
- Donny Osmond Set For First Solo Residency In Las Vegas - Celebrity Page ›