We all know the on field talent of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the sustained greatness of Tampa Bay quarterback Tom Brady. But off the field, they have some things in common! US Weekly's Christina Garbaldi has all the details.
Ahead of the Super Bowl on Sunday, many comparisons are being made between Mahomes and Brady despite the 20 year age difference. However, Garibaldi shares with us that they have one thing in common. She shares with us:
"They both one the big title...and they both have their significant others as their biggest supporters. Tom and Gisele have been married for nearly 12 years and a source tells us that they are closer than ever and that she is Tom's biggest cheerleader. Patrick is engaged to his high school sweetheart, Brittany Matthews, and they are expecting their first child, a baby girl, this spring."
Needless to say, we're excited to see these two face off in the Super Bowl.
In other news, Garibaldi is sharing more about new Meghan Markle drama. She tells us that a report claimed that her took her name of her baby Archie's royal birth certificate. However, Markle is now speaking out and said the palace made the move, not her.
For more celeb headlines, pick up the latest issue of US Weekly.
- Mike Myers and Dana Carvey Reunite for Super Bowl Commercial ... ›
- Kansas City Chiefs And Patrick Mahomes Agree To 10 Year, $503 ... ›
- Patrick-Mahomes - Celebrity Page ›
- Unaired Footage Of Tom Brady Describing What It Takes To Be The ... ›
- Gisele Bündchen & Camille Kostek Support Tom Brady & Rob Gronkowski At Super Bowl LV - Celebrity Page ›
- WATCH: Buccaneers Super Bowl Parade Held On The Hillsborough River In Tampa ›
- Patrick Mahomes And Brittany Matthews Welcome Baby Girl - Celebrity Page ›
- Tom Arnold Opens Up On Sister's Reputation In New Documentary 'Queen Of Meth' - Celebrity Page ›