The caption reads "My MJ, have the happiest of birthdays. Gimme a call when your up xxx," and much to the delight of "Tomdaya" shippers, Zendaya replied. The Euphoria star commented, "Calling now" followed by a red heart. The timeline of Tom and Zendaya's relationship is a long one. The couple started out as costars when they met on the set of the Marvel Cinematic Universe gem, Spider-Man: Homecoming. As time went on, the two friends grew closer, and fans began to suspect a romance kindling. With the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home, in which the duo shared an onscreen kiss, the relationship rumors only grew stronger. Tom and Zendaya went public with their real-life relationship over the summer. This month, the two stars appeared in the highly anticipated Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer.
What just happened? Watch the official teaser trailer for #SpiderManNoWayHome, exclusively in movie theaters Decemb… https://t.co/M4vRiw3Viq— Spider-Man: No Way Home (@Spider-Man: No Way Home) 1629769200.0
Just shy of 3 minutes, the clip not only broke the internet, but it broke the record for the most watched trailer of all time.
Catch Zendaya and Tom Holland in Spiderman: Far From Home this December.
- Natalie Hall Takes Fans Behind The Scenes On New Hallmark Film ... ›
- Spider-man:-No-Way-Home - Celebrity Page ›
- The Most Anticipated Movie Sequels Premiering In 2021 & 2022 ›
- WATCH: 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' Trailer Teases Multiverse - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' becomes 12th highest grossing film in history - Celebrity Page ›
- Lil Nas X Announces Second Album, Teases New Music - Celebrity Page ›
- Zendaya Named one of TIME's Most Influential People - Celebrity Page ›