We can be sure that this year's Oscars will churn out some iconic Instagram shots from our favorite celebrities in attendance. Here are some of the best snaps from years past to hold you over until Sunday's premiere of the 93rd Academy Awards.
Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak in 2018
Viola Davis, Allison Janney, and Octavia Spencer in 2018
These three adorable cast members of The Help got together for an in-theater selfie.
Gal Gadot in 2018
Wonder Woman looked wonderful as she shared this post of a deep berry lip color getting applied to her ahead of the 2018 show.
Jason Momoa and Emilia Clarke in 2019
Spike Lee in 2019
Lady Gaga and Mark Ronson in 2019
Charlize Theron in 2020
Mark Ruffalo, Mahershala Ali, and Timothee Chalamet in 2020
Talk about star STUDded! These three A-listers got close to take this pic that Mark Ruffalo later posted to the 'gram on the night of last year's Oscars.
Taika Waititi by Brie Larson for Entertainment Weekly in 2020
Honorable mention: This star-studded selfie from 2014's Academy Awards
Although this one doesn't count as an Instagram post, it still goes down in history as one of the most iconic selfies of all time! This image, chock full with celebrities, was snapped by Bradley Cooper and posted to Ellen's Twitter after the 2014 show. The longer you look, the more stars you'll recognize!
- instagram - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrities Participating in 'Blackout Tuesday' - Celebrity Page ›
- Kendall Jenner & Devin Booker Are Instagram Official - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrities and Companies Condemning Violence Against Asian ... ›
- Spike Lee Accidentally Reveals Cannes Winner - Celebrity Page ›
- Viola Davis to Release Memoir 'Finding Me' - Celebrity Page ›