Australian Singing sensation Troye Sivan has his first big role in the new film Three Months.
Sivan stars as 17-year-old Caleb who has to wait three months to find out if he's positive for HIV. The film follows Caleb during those three months as he experiences a lot of anxiety and shame about potentially contracting the disease.
In a recent interview with Openly News, Sivan said:
"I think there's a lot of, not necessarily misinformation, but a lot of kind of ignorance (around HIV). I would love it if this movie plays a part in getting rid of the stigma around HIV and educates people on the fact that with access to healthcare, this is not a death sentence at all anymore."
The film was released today, Feb. 23rd, on Paramount+ and is available to anyone with access to the streaming platform.
Check out the trailer for Sivan's new film 'Three Months' below:
Three Months Trailer | Streaming Feb. 23rd starring Troye Sivan youtu.be
- Amy Poehler's Funniest 'Saturday Night Live' Skits ›
- 'Bridgerton' Star Regé-Jean Page Set to Host 'SNL' - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Clueless' Star Elisa Donovan Bares All In New Book - Celebrity Page ›
- National Puppy Day With Our Fav Celebrity Pups - Celebrity Page ›
- Megan Hilty Brings Broadway To Our Living Rooms! - Celebrity Page ›
- Our interviews with the cast about the Insecure finale - Celebrity Page ›
- Movie News - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Three Months' Trailer: Troye Sivan's Powerful Role & Emotional ... ›