Stevie's Breakthrough Role On 'Ruthless' 📺
Stevie Baggs Jr. started his career on television as an NFL player and bachelor contestant on WE tv's Match Made In Heaven.
Now, the star is turning his attention to big-time acting roles, including his latest as "Oliver" on Tyler Perry's Ruthless.
Ricky Cornish hopped on Zoom to chat with Stevie all about his time in "Camp Quarantine" and working with the mogul!
"To work with TP (Tyler Perry) was tremendous. We shot 30 episodes in two weeks. He gets it out... he's content king. He directed every single scene. Right now, as far as the show is going, Oliver is in a conundrum, as his significant other has just been taken away," Baggs Jr. said.
You can watch Stevie's journey as Oliver in new episodes of Ruthless, every Thursday on BET+.
- Tyler Perry Opens "Camp Quarantine" - Celebrity Page ›
- A Conversation With Tyler Perry - Celebrity Page ›
- Behind The Scenes Of Tyler Perry's "Camp Quarantine" & Filming ... ›
- Tyler Perry to be Honored with the Governor's Award at the 2020 ... ›
- Tyler Perry Is Giving Back To Rayshard Brooks' Family - Celebrity ... ›
- Tyler Perry Gives Back To The Community In Atlanta - Celebrity Page ›
- Tyler Perry Studios Feeds 5,000 Families Through TPSGiving Food ... ›
- Tyler Perry Speaks Out About Racial Injustice - Celebrity Page ›
- Alise Willis Celebrates The Second Season Of Tyler Perry's 'Ruthless' - Celebrity Page ›