Jennifer Aniston in her new interview with US Weekly says this year was an amazing opportunity for her growth in self-awareness. At 51, Aniston says her past has helped build the woman she is today, through all of the ups and downs she has endured.
Talking about Aniston's journey this year and newfound perspective on life, US Weekly correspondent Christina Garibaldi shares:
"She celebrates all the good, the bad, the ugly, in her life and feels that it really defines who she is and where she's at today."
A Woman Of Growth
Ever since Aniston's breakout role playing Rachel Green in Friends, Aniston's life has been in the public eye. We have been able to see Aniston through it all, whether it be new career ventures or her dating life.
Aniston's Dating Life
Aniston has had different men a part of her dating journey. She briefly dated Adam Duritz, Counting Crows frontman, in 1995. She has also famously dated Brad Pitt in 1998 and the two got married in 2000. The two shocked the world with their split in 2005. She later dated other men, such as, Vince Vaughn, John Mayer, and tied the know with Justin Theroux in 2012, but later split in 2018.
Now, Aniston has been learning to focus on herself and her own progress. Garibaldi said:
"We hear that she has been on a few secret blind dates and has enjoyed dipping her toe back into the dating water, but nothing has really stuck yet."
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Tragic Loss
John Legend is currently a judge on The Voice and the show's team has been providing his family with support and time to grieve during this sad time.
We sincerely feel for their family and all thoughts go out to their family during this tragic time.
- Kendall Jenner Opens Up LA Home, Gives Stunning Tour - Celebrity ... ›
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Share The Heartbreaking News ... ›
- Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow Share Their Favorite Memories ... ›
- How Jen Aniston is Keeping Busy - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter, Cites Negativity and Abuse - Celebrity Page ›
- Inside New Apple Original 'The Mosquito Coast' with Justin Theroux - Celebrity Page ›
- John Mayer's New Album To Be Released July 16th - Celebrity Page ›
- Chrissy Teigen Dropped From Own Cleaning Brand Amidst Cyber Bullying Scandal - Celebrity Page ›
- Shanna Moakler Posts Positive Pregnancy Test Result After Ex Arrested for Domestic Violence - Celebrity Page ›
- Shawn Mendes, Zoë Kravitz and More to Present at 2022 Academy Awards - Celebrity Page ›
- The Dish: Drama at 'The Voice' With Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani - Celebrity Page ›