After a successful modeling career in modeling, Tyra Banks has made herself a spot in the world of television. She was recently announced as the new host of Dancing with the Stars, and now she has signed a deal with Disney Television Studios' ABC Signature.
What To Expect
Model and businesswoman Tyra Banks will work alongside her production company, Bankable Productions, to produce content for Disney's ABC Signature and ABC Entertainment. Scripted content will be made for ABC Signature and unscripted content will be made for ABC Entertainment.
Banks and her company have previously signed a deal with Universal Television and Universal Television Alternative Studio, which was announced in 2018.
A Production Company Of Her Own
Since 2003, Tyra Banks has had her own television and film production company, called Bankable Productions. According to Bank's website, the production company is fully run by women, whom she describes by saying "Our kickass all-female team is insanely creative." The company is known for creating America's Next Top Model and Lifesize sequel, Lifesize 2: A Christmas Eve. Banks talks about this upcoming venture for her production company and says:
"Karey Burke, Rob Mills, Jonnie Davis and their teams are visionary leaders. My Bankable team and I are pumped to create dynamic, can't-miss programming that is loud, splashy and spans to international shores. From dramas and docu-series to comedies and cartoons, we're coming to your screens with a mission to entertain you and your families in the most unexpected ways."
- ABC President Responds to Rumors of 'Modern Family' and 'Fresh ... ›
- Tyra Banks Will Be The New Host Of 'Dancing With The Stars ... ›
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Will Begin Shooting New Episodes This Month - Celebrity Page ›
- Tayshia Reflects On Black Lives Matter: Recapping The Latest Episode 'The Bachelorette' - Celebrity Page ›
- Copy of Tayshia Reflects On Black Lives Matter: Recapping The Latest Episode 'The Bachelorette' - Celebrity Page ›