This Is Us is taking its final bow on NBC, and if you are lost on what to watch while you wait for the last few episodes to air, Ranker has some great suggestions for your next binge-worthy obsession.
If you liked the heartbreaking personal drama and acting chops that This Is Us brought to life, ABC's A Million Little Things is a great next watch. The prime-time drama focuses on a friend group dealing with losing one of their own, and it is now in their fourth season!
You can catch up on past episodes on HULU.
Another great new comedy to indulge in is The Conners, based off of the popular 90s sitcom Roseanne. A show in which serious issues are tackled with just the right amount of sarcasm, you'll fall in love with the Conner clan.
Watch it Wednesdays on ABC.
And if you just love a good cry, check out the NBC tear-jerker, Parenthood. Based on the 80s hit movie, the drama follows the Braverman family for six sentimental seasons. This show is great for any drama junkie looking for an emotional outlet!
Watch it on HULU Plus or Peacock.
- What To Watch Today, December 7th - Celebrity Page ›
- What To Watch If You're A Fan of 'Bosch' - Celebrity Page ›
- Here's What To Watch If You're A Fan of NBC's 'AP Bio' - Celebrity ... ›
- What To Watch: 'Harlem' Premieres While 'Claws' Debuts Final ... ›
- What To Watch If You're A Fan Of NBC's 'Superstore' - Celebrity Page ›