It's Thanksgiving Eve, and there are plenty of new shows and movies to check out before you spend safe time with family and eat some delicious turkey.
Saved By The Bell - Peacock
Return to Bayside as Peacock rebooted Saved By The Bell with the former stars of series.
Good Morning Christmas - Hallmark Channel
Catch Alison Sweeney and Marc Blucas in the new Hallmark Christmas movie, Good Morning Christmas.
Woman of Worth - NBC
NBC will be honoring powerful everyday women who are dedicated to giving back. Join Eva Longoria, Elle Fanning, Aja Naomi King and more as they honor 10 extraordinary women.
For Life - ABC
ABC airs the second episode of the second season of the drama series produced by rapper 50 Cent.
Christmas Chronicles 2 - Netflix
Kurt Russell returns as Santa Claus for the Christmas Chronicle 2 directed by Chris Columbus. The film is the follow up to the 2018 film that also includes an appearance of Goldie Hawn as Mrs. Claus.
Happiest Season - Hulu
Sean Connery Marathon - TCM
It's been almost a month since Hollywood lost legendary actor Sean Connery and Turner Classic Movies will be honoring the actor with a marathon showing of his iconic films like Thunderball (1965), You Only Live Twice (1967), Marnie (1964), The Hill (1965), and The Man Who Would Be King (1975).
The Croods: A New Age - Theaters
Looking for a new movie to check out in theaters? Join Ryan Reynolds, Nicholas Cage, and Emma Stone for the The Croods sequel. The film picks up where audiences saw the cavemen family back in 2013.
- Conan O'Brien To End Late Night Run With TBS In 2021 - Celebrity ... ›
- 'Jeopardy!'s First Interim Host Is Announced - Celebrity Page ›
- Netflix Renews 'Emily in Paris' For Season 2 - Celebrity Page ›
- Tina Fey Set To Host 'One Night Only: The Best Of Broadway ... ›
- WATCH: Ryan Reynolds, Emma Stone & More in Animated Feature ... ›
- Mariah Carey Reveals Big Guest Stars For Her Christmas Special ... ›