In honor of The Bachelorette premiering tonight, we are looking back at some of our favorite couples from the franchise who managed to make it work even after the cameras turned off. Despite the show's shaky track record, many happy couples have continued their love stories off the screen.
Trista and Ryan Sutter
Trista and Ryan Sutter are the first couple in the history of the franchise who fell in love during season one of The Bachelorette. They tied the knot back in 2003 and now have son Maxwell and daughter Blakesley.
Jason and Molly Mesnick
Jason Mesnick broke off his engagement with his former Bachelor pick Melissa Rycroft for Molly Malaney in 2009 during the live "After the Final Rose" special. Mesnick and Malaney said their I do's back in 2010 and have a 7-year-old daughter named Riley along with Jason's former son 15-year-old Ty. After their messy and public breakup, Rycroft married in 2009 and has three children.
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum
Ashley Hebert Rosenbaum
Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum met during Hebert's season of The Bachelorette back in 2011. The couple got married in 2012 and have two children together.
Sean Lowe and Catherine Guidici
The Bachelor stars met on Sean Lowe's season back in 2013. Their relationship was cultivated much later into the season which was strong enough to sustain the test of time. They televised their wedding with Sean's dad officiating. They currently have three children: Samuel, Isaiah, and Mia.
Desiree and Chris Siegfried
After appearing on Sean's Lowe season, Desiree Hartsock was the lead for the following season of The Bachelorette where she met Chris Siegfried. The couple got married two years after their engagement and went on to have two children.
Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert
Jade Roper Tolbert
Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert met on the spinoff series Bachelor in Paradise. Their wedding was televised on Valentine's Day in 2016. They are now the parents of daughter Emerson and son Brooks.
JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers
After giving him the first impression rose on the first night of The Bachelorette premiere, JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers fell completely in love with each other very rapidly. They got engaged in 2016 at the end of the season with Rodgers receiving the book-end final rose. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the couple has postponed their nuptials.
Carly Waddell and Evan Bass
Carly Waddell and Evan Bass had an interesting journey to finding romance. Waddell originally was not attracted to Bass in the slightest bit. However, with persistence and a quirky sense of humor, he won over the heart of Chris Soules' ex contestant. They share two children together, and Bass has three more from another relationship.
Rachel Lindsay and Bryan Abasolo
Making history as the first black lead, Rachel Lindsay made her mark on the Bachelor franchise and won the hearts over of both America and husband Bryan Abasolo. She has been very outspoken about the lack of diversity in the show, contributing to Matt James being chosen to lead the next season of The Bachelor.
Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick
Ashley Ianconetti and Jared Haibon
Ashley Iaconetti Haibon
Ashley Iaconetti was vying for the heart of Jared Haibon for three years on Bachelor in Paradise. After realizing her devotion, Haibon pursued Iaconetti behind the television screens and got married back in 2018 in Mexico.
Clare Crawley's season of The Bachelorette will appear tonight on ABC at 8/7c EST. There has been major rumors about Tayshia Adams replacing Crawley after she found early love on the show and decided that she had found her man. Tune in tonight to see the drama begin!
- The Celebrity Couples That Have Called It A Quits In 2020 ... ›
- A Senior Citizen 'Bachelor' Spin-Off is in the Works! - Celebrity Page ›
- Rachel Lindsay Announced She Will Cut Ties With "The Bachelor" If ... ›
- Bachelorette Clare Crawley Reportedly To Be Replaced By ... ›
- JoJo Fletcher to Fill in for Chris Harrison as Host on Upcoming ... ›
- 'Bachelor In Paradise' Star Derek Peth Is Engaged - Celebrity Page ›
- Lindsey Vonn and P.K. Subban Announce Breakup and Call Off Engagement - Celebrity Page ›
- All Things 'Bachelor' And Matt James: Sneak Peek Of The New Season - Celebrity Page ›
- Lucy Hale and Skeet Ulrich Spotted Kissing - Celebrity Page ›
- Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo Call For Equality & Raise Money For Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Celebrity Page ›
- Beginnings and Ends: Celebrity Couples of 2021 - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Resorts World' is Almost Ready to Open on the Vegas Strip - Celebrity Page ›