The hit sitcom of the 80's, Who's The Boss? is returning, and we're getting a reboot!
36 Years Later
Who's The Boss? has been around for 36 years now, after first airing in 1984. The show had an eight-season run until its end in 1992. A spin-off was created in 1989, called Living Dolls, which ran for one season. Who's The Boss? is centered around a widower, Tony Micelli (Tony Danza) who takes a job as a housekeeper with his daughter Samantha (Alyssa Milano), for a high-strung, successful divorce lawyer (Judith Light.)
The reboot will take place in the same house that the original show was set in, and will still include the father/daughter relationship of Tony and Samantha. The show is set 30 years later, and Samantha will now be a single mother, as the show will shed light on generational differences.
Mr. Tony Micelli is back!
As word spread of Sony Pictures working on a reboot of Who's The Boss?, the sitcom's star, Tony Danza, took to Instagram this Wednesday to post a series of photos from the show, announcing its return to television. Along with Tony Danza and Alyssa Milano returning to act and executively producing, Judith Light and Danny Pintauro, who plays Jonathan, will also have a role in the reboot.
The project is still in the works, so the release date for the Who's The Boss? reboot is still unknown.
- TV Cancellations: The Shows That Will Make A Comeback, And The ... ›
- The Sopranos Cast 20-Year Anniversary Reunion - Celebrity Page ›
- Judith Light To Star In Crime Drama 'Shadows In The Vineyard ... ›
- What to Watch With Your Family This Month - Celebrity Page ›
- 'Punky Brewster' Brings The Family Together On New Peacock Reboot - Celebrity Page ›
- EXCLUSIVE: Corbin Bernsen Will Be Apart Of The 'L.A. Law' Reboot - Celebrity Page ›