Just in time for Pride Month, author Daniel Haack spoke to us at Celebrity Page T.V. about his new children's book featuring a gay prince and knight who fall in love and go on a daring adventure together.
Haack spoke to us about how his fun, new story-book "Prince & Knight: Tale of the Shadow King" is aimed at younger audiences, while also teaching adults an important lesson.
"We've done these amazing, inclusive stories for young readers. We're so excited [and] this is the latest one right here."
A sequel to Haack's first book titled "Prince & Knight," this second book continues the adventures of the gay couple after they worked together to battle a dragon to save their beloved kingdom.
This second installment features the married prince and knight on their next fairy-tale journey to restore light to their land after a mysterious darkness blocks the sun.
Full of colorful illustrations and heart-felt words, Haack reflects about the significance of his book and what heart-warming message he hopes readers will take away from it. Haack told us:
"The most common feedback I get is, 'I wish there was a book like this when I was growing up,' or parents [being] really excited to be able to share this with their children."
About his young readers, Haack said:
"Most of the kids just love the thrills of the story, like the heroes, the dragons, the monsters, all that."
Prince & Knight: Tale of the Shadow King" is available everywhere books are sold.
- pride-month - Celebrity Page ›
- As Pride Month Kicks Off, Celebrities Voice Their Support for The ... ›
- GLAAD Announces New Podcast Series In Honor of Pride Month ... ›
- Celebrity Page ›
- Prince & Knight: Tale of the Shadow King | Book by Daniel Haack ... ›
- Prince & Knight by Daniel Haack, Stevie Lewis, Hardcover | Barnes ... ›
- Prince & Knight, by Daniel Haack and illustrated by Stevie Lewis ›
- Prince & Knight (Prince & Knight, #1) by Daniel Haack ›
- Prince & Knight: Haack, Daniel, Lewis, Stevie: 9781499805529 ... ›