Tiktok star Charlie D'Amelio has reached a huge milestone: getting her coffee order on the Dunkin' menu. This isn't the first time a celebrity has coined a coffee order. Here's five coffee drinks you can try thanks to your favorite celebrities:
Charli D'Amelio, 'The Charli', Dunkin'
Charli D'Amelio is the most recent influencer to take over social media with over 85 million followers on Tiktok. Now, her favorite coffee drink, a medium cold brew with whole milk and caramel swirl, has been added to the Dunkin' menu. You can simply ask for the 'Charli' next time you're at the drive thru.
Ariana Grande, Cloud Macchiato, Starbucks
🌫 @starbucks cloud #cloudmacchiato #starbucksambassador #trythesoyversion 🌱 https://t.co/y2LRAx33Sq— Ariana Grande (@Ariana Grande)1551794541.0
Voice of angels, Ariana Grande lifted her fans to the clouds with her Starbucks collaboration in early 2019. The pop sensation teamed up with the company, releasing the 'Cloud Macchiato' made up of vanilla, caramel, and fluffy foam on top. The drink made a bang...no sweetner required.
Emma Chamberlain, Iced Almond Milk Latte, Chamberlain Coffee
Youtuber and influencer Emma Chamberlain is so well known for her love of coffee, she has her own entire brand. Chamberlain Coffee was launched by this superstar in late 2019. Chamberlain, who has been featured by Vogue, Louis Vuitton, and Cosmopolitan, started her day with an infamous iced almond milk latte.
James Charles, Pinkity Drinkity, Starbucks
If you've heard of beauty influencer James Charles, then you've probably heard of the 'pinkity drinkity'. Charles had no sponsorship with the Starbucks company, though he advertised his order to his fans resulting in them ordering thousands of the beverage. Starbucks now has a 'pink drink' listed on the menu which is a strawberry açaí refresher.
Khloe Kardashian, Seven Pump No Water Chai Latte, Starbucks
Kardashian sister Khloe has always been knows as the quirky one of the group and her coffee order reflects it. A venti, seven pump, no water, chai latte is her go to drink according to Today. A typical venti sized beverage from Starbucks would contain five pumps of flavoring. This Kardashian requires seven and skips the water...and coffee for that matter.
Are you looking to try any of these fame-worthy drinks?! Let us know!
- The Latest Hollywood Headlines - Celebrity Page ›
- celebrity-news - Celebrity Page ›
- Today's Top Entertainment News - Celebrity Page ›
- National Pizza Day: Celebs Who LOVE Pizza - Celebrity Page ›
- Celebrating National Margarita Day with Tequila-Loving Celebs! - Celebrity Page ›
- Khloe Kardashian Speaks Out On Recent Unedited Pictures - She Looks Amazing! - Celebrity Page ›
- Lizzo Shows Off Her Beaty In Unfiltered Instagram Post - Celebrity Page ›
- Ariana Grande Marries Dalton Gomez In Private Ceremony - Celebrity Page ›
- Full Episode: 'In The Heights' Cast Interview, Home & Design News, Shania Twain's Vegas Return, & More - Celebrity Page ›