Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian and Kris Jenner Get In Holiday Spirit With "Holiday Road" Drive Thru
The latest holiday attraction earned its grand opening on December 4th in the beautiful Californian city of Calabasas, the home of the Kardashian and Jenner clan. Holiday Road is a magical drive-thru experience filled with thousands of lights, holiday-themed installations and snow.
TV Production and Event Industry veterans Ben Bisotti, Tony Schubert and Bobby Rossi spearheaded the project, giving families a first-hand experience of all holiday festivities at King Gillette Ranch, home of the attraction. As visitors drive around the ranch, they encounter different venues including the North Pole, Elf Village, Gingerbread Lane, light tunnels, Christmas tree forests, countless candy canes, Santa Claus and more, all targeted to put viewers in the holiday spirit.
Many celebrities have already visited the site including Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Pete Wentz, Greer Grammer, Kendall Long and more. Holiday Road operates under COVID-19 safety protocols per the Los Angeles, State and CDC guidelines.
The attraction will be open until January 10th from 5 to 10 pm. If you're in the area during this time, don't miss out on this amazing holiday experience! To purchase a ticket, visit their website.
- Lil Nas X Becomes The New Santa In Music Video Teaser ... ›
- Jimmy Fallon Set To Release New Christmas Children's Book ... ›
- Kourtney Kardashian And TikTok Star Addison Rae Easterling Team ... ›
- Mariah Carey, Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson Collab On New ... ›
- Kylie Jenner Sparks Romance Reconciliation Rumors With Travis ... ›
- 10 Years Of Kardashian Christmas Cards ›